Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vicks Vapor Rub and Socks!!

Okay so I have had this cough for about 3 days now and nothing will kick it in the butt!!! So I had heard about rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet at bedtime and then putting socks on them. At this point I thought I would try anything!!!! After I had rubbed my gunk on my feet, I put on my socks and walked into the living room where Chris was and he was like what is that horrible smell!!! I told him what I had done and  he laughed hysterically at me. Well let me tell you..................................it doesn't work!!!!! I woke myself up 2 different times coughing, but I WILL try it again tonight, but not so much for the coughing, but that vapor rub left my feet feeling sooooo soft. It is great for those little cracks you have in your heels and on the sides of your toes!!!!! You should try it, and any recommendations on coughing?? I am getting ready to resort to my grandpa Joe's, some honey and good ole whiskey!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Grammy used to put that on her chest every night before she went to sleep. It sure does smell, doesn't it? I always think of her when I get a whif of that.

I have had the worst cough this summer also. It just will not go away! It is driving me crazy!