Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Not In This LifeTime

This weekend we headed South to Nashville.  I love Nashville, TN.  It is just large enough to have that big city feel but yet easy to get around in.  We usually visit the city about 6 times throughout the year.  And usually it does not disappoint.  This weekend was no exception......We went to the Guns N Roses concert!!!! Can I get a AMEN!!! I have loved this band for Y.E.A.R.S!!!! When I was in 8th grade at our local skating rink I skated to the tunes of Sweet Child of Mine (which is my favorite), Patience, Knock Knock on Heaven's Door.  And you always knew when it was 9:00 because the night closed with Paradise City!!!



MY BFF Jessica (Slash :) ) and her husband JT

The concert was held in Nissan Stadium where the Tennessee Titans play NFL.


I was a little worried that since they have not toured or performed together in several years it would not be the same as it was in the early 90s.  But let me tell you they did not disappoint!!!! I was always star struck on Axl!!! I loved his long, stringy, greasy, blonde hair, you know that touch of skankiness!!!  But add a few years, a few grams of heroin, some hard living, he has about 50lbs on and short, fuzzy red hair!!! BUT, he was awesome!!! He worked the stage from beginning to end!!! Slash.... that is all is needed, he was beyond awesome, the talent he has on a guitar is unbelievable.  Duff, the bass guitarist, he still has it as well!!! He is hotttt as well!!!!!









Photobucket

No comments: