Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Girl Gots Some Moves

Last Saturday Maddie attended a Dance Camp that was held by our high school Dance Team. They learned a little dance, that they could perform during half time of our varsity basketball game.  Well Maddie is quite the entertainer!! She shook her tail feathers, made kissy faces and wiggled her little spirit fingers!!! Last night was the ball game and she along with all the other little dancers did so good!!! I have it on video on my blackberry but I cannot for the life of me get it to email!!!!!! So if you know how please let me know!!!!!!! I have a couple of pictures from the dance camp!!!



her sweet dance teacher and 2 other little dancers!
this was made this fall, but i think it is appropriate to insert here!!
notice her bling bling in her ears and sass on her face! and she is
shaking it up!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

I've seen the video and YES, they are SO CUTE!! They are shakin' what their Mama's gave 'em!!