Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May Happenings!!!


Better late than never right!!!!!! As I said in my Beach post, I am running way way behind on my posting, so I am trying to do a little catch up!!!!

The month of May was a very busy one, between, baseball and t-ball starting, dance recital, Story Hour graduation and end of the year awards ceremonies, we have been some busy little beavers!!!

Maddie receiving her "diploma" at our local Library. Graduating from Story Hour

Dance Recital

The gymnastics portion of the recital
Carter and I at his Awards day!

Carter at his 8th birthday!!! At a Minor Leage baseball game!!!
What we love to do in the summer, lay poolside!!




Maddie stunting in the pool with her cousin Lindsey






Photobucket

No comments: