Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer of Love

I love summer! That is about all you can say, I love everything about it; cookouts, swimming in the pool, tanning by the pool, vacations, playing with the kiddos, dirty toes and flip flop lines, no bedtimes, sleepovers, catching lightening bugs, weeny roast, marshmallow roasts, campfires, just to name a few!!! In the next few months you will be seeing a lot of those things and events taking place and I couldn't be more excited.

We will have a new someone to share these events with......meet Trigger!!! He is a 9 week old Australian Shepherd!!! He is so darn cute.  He has blue eyes and is a little butter ball!!! So far he seems like he is going to be a really good dog. The kids just love him, and I do too!!! ;)






Speaking of dirty toes.........check out Maddies!!




*****Disclaimer I found this post that I wrote and never published it!!!! Trigger is now about 18 weeks old!!!! I will post about him very soon with some new pictures!!!***
Photobucket

No comments: