Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I had stressed and stressed about my Christmas card this year.  Normally I will use a picture that I made in the fall of the kids, but things got crazy busy and I never did get around to making any pictures of them in somewhat matching outfits.  I was ill, mad, disgusted, all of the above about my card.  One night a little dusting of snow fell and I got my camera. turned on the flood lights and snapped a couple of pictures to see how my lighting would be.  It was good!! The kids were in the basement playing, I yelled for them and said to put on  your muck boots, puffy coats and boggins!! They were thinking "Yep Momma has finally lost it!"  I told them come on we are going to play in the snow!!! What I like best about this card is this is THEM...this is US!!! Maddie showing her usual sass in her pink and Carter in his muck boots and camo coat! Our Australian Shepherd Trigger would not leave them alone and I said grab him up and hug him! Picture Perfect!!!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: