Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hi Five!!!

I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for Hi Five for Friday!!!!
Photobucket

1.  I am getting my grey roots died today!!!!!!! A wonderful way to start the weekend!!!!!

2. I am hoping to get to run in a 5K tomorrow! I know we need the rain desperately, but please hold off for after the race, plus it is a long weekend!!!

crossing the finish line at my last race!
3. Getting oh so excited about a race that I am helping organize, plan and host, if you will. Pumpkin Festival /Allie's Gang 5K. More on the race later. Here is the Grand door prize!!

4.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you do run kick butt out there!!

Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
nichollvincent.blogspot.com