Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Weekend!

My weekend started out great! We went riding the Ranger on Saturday on a charity benefit ride for the local Volunteer Fire Department.  There was probably 60+ ATVs and 4-wheelers!!! It was a really good day, the weather was perfect and there was some mud slinging going on!!!
Crowd shot
Riding through one of the many creeks!
Through the woods!
One of my good friends, Kari and I
Then on Saturday night it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! The stomach bug that has been effecting everyone in my community! Maddie got the bug first, then Carter and I caught it the same time. Let me tell ya, it is some rough stuff!!!!! I did not work yesterday due to trying to recoup and also I did not want to spread any of this junk to my co-workers. Thank the Good Lord, I have recovered and ready to hit the pavement this afternoon to get in a good run before the 5k this weekend!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

henning love said...

wow looks like a lot of fun with all the ATVs. i hope you are feeling better soon! i woke up yesterday feeling like i was run over by a Mack truck, I had an interview to go to and I have a race this weekend too, health please come back soon!