Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 19, 2013

Slingin' Mud


One of my favorite past times is riding our Ranger, whether it be just us, or a large group or just 2 or 3 other side by sides, I love it!!! A couple of weeks ago several of our friends headed south to Monticello, KY to do a little riding!!! It was a beautiful day, around 75 degrees.  It was a perfect day to get 'Our Mud On"!!!!!!

Some of the riders and Side-by-Sides.


all of the Girlies!

Chris and I

Our Muddy Chariot!!

One of our very good friends, Kari and Adam!!! No we didn't take ours through this particular "puddle"!!!

Happy Friday!!! Running my first 5K of 2013 tomorrow, remembering Boston every step of the way!
                                            


Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I've never been muddin' but I'm dying to go!