Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I am Loving Now

I am so excited for the Fall weather that is knocking on our door!! I have been pinning some outfits that I plan on putting together for this fall and purchasing. I guess you can say I am ready for some skinny jeans and riding boots!!

Cute casual fall outfits
Love this Color combination!

Riding boots, aqau skinny jeans, aqua leopard scarf, black long-sleeve t-shirt. Cute outfit!
These Green Pants!!!! I Love them!!!

Yellow and Leopard + Brown Boots. (Love Audrey's style!). I can definitely try this with my new riding boots after I find some appropriate skinny jeans. Any recommendation for skinny jeans for curvy girls?
 I have all these pieces and can't wait to put it together
Coral and Grey
Peach and Grey LOVE
boots, leggings and stripes
I also have all these pieces and can't wait to put it together!
Naturalizer Jersey Riding Boots #Dillards
LOVE LOVE these boots!!!!! My next purchase!  I am not sure why but it will not let me link where these "pins" came from. But I assure you that you can probably get on pinterest and find them!!!! The only one I can tell you for sure is the boots are from Dillards!


Photobucket

No comments: