Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 16, 2013

Why Yes I Am Still Here!!

Hello Beautiful Readers!!! I know I have fell off the face of the blog world.  This summer has been a busy one and I am hoping to get back into the swing of things.  So I will do a few posts to get you up to date of our latest activities. 

Let's start with our weekend.  We bought a new Polaris RZR this weekend.  And we LOVE it!!! We went on a ride yesterday and slung a little mud!! What fun!


beginning of the ride, all the SxS's
In the Woods on one of the trails

Our new Ride!!! LOVE!
One Guy had a flat tire, no one had a jack, so we used muscles!
Chris changing out the tire, we told him and all the others they were like NASCAR without the air tools!
And it wouldn't be complete without Carter getting to use his "Turtle Man" Expertise!!!

Photobucket

No comments: