Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

What is Mother's Day? Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mom, for all she has done for you.  I have one amazing Mom. She has been there for me when times were rough and when they were great!! She has always strived to give me whatever I needed and for the most part, what I wanted! She is an even better Nana to my kids!  Carter and Maddie love going to Nana and Grandaddy's house.  Nana picks Carter up from school everyday for me and then takes him home with her. So my kids are very fortunate to have their grandparents in their lives on almost a daily basis.





Thank you Momma for all you have done for me, for all you are doing for me and all that you WILL do for me!!!! I know I don't say it enough but I soooo appreciate everything you do!!! So I am saying it now...THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to the moon and back!!!!!!!



And as for my Mother's Day, I had a WONDERFUL one!!!! Chris, the kids and I cruised in the 1930 Model A!! It was beautiful weather and I love to ride around in that particular car.  It has so many memories in it and I love the fact that my kids are being able to grow up in the car that their grandfather and daddy grew up in. The car itself is a memory and a legacy to Chris's grandfather, Rollin.



Have a Great Week!!
~KJ~

No comments: