Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday to ya!!!! Once again I am teaming up with Ashlee over at "ashleenikol" for our Top 10 on Pinterest this week!!!

1. Now tell me that you don't LOVE this or wouldn't Die for this!!!!!!


(pinned here)

2. Loving this outfit, once again boots, scarves and skinny jeans!! Also love the brown and black combo!

(pinned here)

3. How cute is this nursery!!!!! Looks very fairytale-ish!!!

(pinned here)

4.  This is so true.......

(pinned here)

5. I can so relate!!!!!
(pinned here)

6.  This is a neat idea, wished I kept all of our concert, ball games, and cruise tickets, etc!! :(

(pinned here)
7.  I love this book!!!!
(pinned here)
8.  I love this photo, I would love to do it with the kids!
(pinned here)

9. The kind of tummy I dream of!!!!

(pinned here)

10. I love this idea, but I am afraid to put that many holes in my wall!!!

(pinned here)

Well there ya have it!! My Top 10 Favorite things from Pinterest this week!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

~keLLy~

No comments: