Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

Pinterest Top 10 "fAvE FrIdAy"!!!!

Happy Friday to ya!!!! Once again I am teaming up with Ashlee over at "ashleenikol" for our Top 10 on Pinterest this week!!!

1. Are these the cutest things or what!!!

(pinned here)

2. Adorable little Pug!!! Reminds me of my little Rocky that I had!!
(pinned here)

3. Loving this outfit!!! I am loving, riding boots, scarves and cardigans this year!!!!

(pinned here)

4. Is this not the cutest picture EVAH!!!!!!!

(pinned here)


5. Love Everything About this, The Cabinets, the Back Splash and the Organization of the Pots!!
(pinned here)


6. Who wouldn't Want to Vacation here!!!! It looks Heavenly!!! Bora Bora (Maybe on my Bucket List)

(pinned here)


7. Love this hair style!!! I also follow her blog, Kate from Raleigh, NC


(pinned here)


8.  How Cute is this Baby Shower Cake!!!! Love Love!!!!

(pinned here)


9.  What I wouldn't do for a place like this for all my shoes and to have this shoe collection!!!

(pinned here)


10.  OMG!!! I so remember this!!! My Sister and I had one and I absolutely LOVED it!!!!

(pinned here)

Well there ya have it, my Top Ten from Pinterest this week!!! Hope you have had a Great week and an even better weekend to come!!!!

~KeLLy~

No comments: