Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

5K


Hello Blogging World!!
Long time no see!!! Shew between me running crazy and my kids running here and there, it has been crazy around our house! Maddie is getting ready for her dance recital and starting t-ball, Carter has just started Coach Pitch baseball and crazy obsessed with his calves. They both have practices twice a week on different days...shew, okay enough of my whining!!!

I ran my first official 5K this weekend. I have been running for about 2 months now and I love it!!! However Saturday was my first race competing against people!!! About 300 other people and I am very happy to say I finished 116!!!! I made myself a goal that I was to finish the race without stopping to walk and I did and finished in 32 minutes!!!!! That was my best time yet running the distance of a 5K!!! I can officially say I am addicted!!!!!

Here I am getting ready to cross the finish line and even
though I had just ran 3.1 miles, I was freezing. That was the
coldest drizzling rain evah!!!!
My Momma, Connie, Judy, me,  Brandy and Sheila, the Get Fit crew, being silly!!!
Being serious!

I will be back soon...Promise!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We sure have missed ya... Come back soon... congrats on your 5K i wanted to do it but I was stuck writing all weekend!