Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

All Things Easter

Okay so I know I have been lagging on my post a lot over the last couple of weeks!! So I am going to try and do a couple to get caught up mainly for myself so I won't forget all these little moments in our lives!!!

Easter was a lot of fun as always! My parents had their 4th annual huge Egg Hunt and is always a lot of fun for the kids as well as for the adults.
The table that greeted everyone!
Pinterest idea!!!

Maddie hunting eggs!

Carter hunting eggs!

Jessica...aka the Mommarazzi!!!!

Myself, the sister, the Granny and the mother!

Carter checking out all his loot!


Me and the kids on Easter morning! All dressed up!!
 Nice and shiney as Maddie says!!

All the kiddos from the hunt!


Photobucket




No comments: