Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 6, 2012

fAvE FrIdAy!!! Top Ten from Pinterest

Yes I have been MIA for a few days!!!! But for all good reasons, I was fortunate enough to be off the week after Christmas, to be at home with the kiddos and the husband! Huge thanks to my wonderful co-worker, Ashlee, for taking up the slack!!!! Don't know what I would do without ya!!! The kids and I have played Barbie, beauty shop, Wii games, WWE wrestling, Hotwheels and the list goes on and on!!! It was a great week!!!!  I will post some pics of Christmas next week, now for the Top Ten!!!!!

1. I want one BAD!!! I think they are sooo pretty!!!!
pinned here


2. soooooo Cute!!!!! And my little crafty friends (Jessica and Ashlee) not to mention any names, I do have a birthday coming up!!!! LOL LOL

pinned here


3.   I want to do this, very heart touching!
pinned here

4.  You know I have to post an outfit, and it has boots, pink and scarf!!! Totally ME!!!!
pinned here

5. It is the little things that amaze me!!!
pinned here

6.  This is just so refreshing!!

pinned here


7.  I promise you WILL see a remake of this in the near future!!!!

pinned here

8.  I love Peacock feathers!!!
pinned here


9. Breathtaking!!!! (it seems like I have a bathtub in almost all top 10s!!) LOL

pinned here

10.  So Cute!!! Momma, here is an idea for you and Carter on your next duck raising adventure!!

pinned here

Have a great weekend!!!!
~keLLy~

No comments: