Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Wants

If you remember this post I had listed some things that I desired!!!! Well I can mark one of those things off, thanks to my caring and thoughtful hubby!!!! He came in on my birthday with the book Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks!!!! I guess all those times that I thought he wasn't listening to me he actually might have been!! LOL hmmm who would have ever thunk it!!!!

 I have had my head buried in the book all weekend and I about to die to know how it will end!!!! Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author. I feel like I "know" the characters and get so involved with them! He is currently writing another book, yet to be named and one of his books The Lucky One is currently being made into a movie!!! I can't wait!!!! Go get your copy today, it is awesome!!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

TAG- I'm reading this after my Hunger games series!