Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Season of Dance!

First I would like to say our official times for the "I'm a Dam Runner" 5k has been posted and mine was a 26:50 and Carter are you ready.......ran a 24:57!!!! I am so super proud of him, he is only 8 years old people!! He is one determined little dude!!!

Maddie had her end of the year dance recital on Monday and Tuesday nights.  This year's theme was A Season of Dance.  Each group danced, cheered or tumbled to a season specific song.  Maddie danced to Yellow Polka Dot Bikini for the month of June, tumbled to Olay, Olay It's Hot for July and Frosty the Snowman for December!! All the little dancers did so well and it was so cute!! Jessica puts so much time and dedication in with the little ones and is oh so patient.  I would be ready to pinch a head off!!! LOL

Frosty the Snowman


Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Olay, Olay, It's HOTT!
All of my pictures of her tumbling was too dark and I wasn't able to get one of her in this outfit. This one was a group picture and I cropped her out, so blurry! I loved these outfits!!!

My niece in Olay Olay!!!

Photobucket

No comments: