Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

I was trying to think of something to blog about and was trying to think of something that goes along with Tuesday and thought what about Truthful Tuesday.  So I am being very "truthful" when I say......

May 20th is the last day of school for the kids, and it can't get here soon enough.  I am so tired of fighting with Carter especially in the mornings!!! I know I say put your clothes on 10 times and then at least 20 to brush your teeth! Please tell me I am not the only Mom out there that does this!!!

My laundry is out of control...like 4 loads out of control...and for me this is totally not me!! I am OCD when it comes to my laundry.

To go along with my laundry...my house is nasty!! Like not vacuumed the bedrooms in almost 2 weeks, not swiffered the hardwood in 2 weeks, probably a ring around the toilet, just haven't looked!

I have met myself in the door the last 2 weeks. Between ball games (both kids), tumble class, dance class, ball practice (both kids), Ky Derby Half Marathon, Ky Derby, I am exhausted.  Oh I need to run at least 2 times this week, since I have a 5k on Saturday!


Okay now that I am done complaining, whining, I will get off my whinebox and smile!!!

Photobucket

No comments: