Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 20, 2013

9 Years Ago

Wow, has it been 9 years ago that I became a Momma!  Sure doesn't seem like it has been that long.  So proud of the handsome little man that Carter is growing up to be.  You have come a long way from that little 3lb baby to running a 24 minute 5Ks!!!!! How incredible is that!!!!

 I wrote a couple of blog posts a couple of years ago about his birth here and  here
At Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. 2 days old

Carter was 2 days old. First time I got to see him and really remember it and the first time I held him
 
5 days old

The day he came home from the hospital. I was bound and determined
he was going to wear that outfit! It was HUGE on him, but he wore it!
so tiny!!!!

first doctor's appt

10 weeks old, in the outfit he was brought home in


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday, Carter!