So glad that it is the weekend!!! So lets link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday over at From my Grey Desk!!! These are my top 5 of the week!!
1. I am going to get my hair done this afternoon!!! I have highlights of grey sprinkled through my hair!!!
2. I am so thankful that my son is understanding the idea of responsibilites. He gets up every morning around 6:15 and feeds his baby calf and then again every afternoon.
Meet Chuck, the calf!!! He is a cutie! and so is Carter!
3. I love all the flowers and trees blooming! This is my Crabapple tree in our back yard, the picture really doesn't do it any justice, it is so pretty and pink!!
4. Another proud Momma moment, Carter and Chris are big time coon hunters!!! I am so glad that they have something that they can do together! This is Rowdy our new hound and then Charlie the puppy that yelps ALLLLLL the time!
5. And this little princess, just makes me smile all the time!!