Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tag Your It!!


I've been tagged!!

The rules:

•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you have tagged them

I was tagged by Sarah at Crazy Beautiful Life for this challenge and I'm so Glad. Thanks Sarah!!  I hope I can deliver!!
Here is what Sarah wants to know:
1) What is your favorite movie?
Pretty Woman

2) What is your favorite book?
That is a hard one, Either The Last Song or the Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks

3) If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
FBI Detective

4) Why?
I always thought it would be cool to whip out your badge and say "FBI" and feel all badA!!! And the movie US Marshalls with Tommy Lee Jones, that is a pretty great movie too!!

5) How long have you been blogging?
a little over a year

6) What is the last thing you made with your own two hands?
hmmmm, some hambuger helper last night for supper??? that count! haha

7. Are you still cheering for a team in the NCAA tournament?
Heck yea!!!!

8)  If so, Who?
UK and Uof L, gotta root for the KY teams!!!

9) What makes you happiest?
Being with my kids and husband

10)  Who is your biggest inspiration?
My Granny Shive who is 84 and still lives by herself, mows her own yard, babysits for me one day week, drives herself, and the most loving granny ever.

11) Who is the one person you would Thank for Anything, If you could only thank one person for the rest of your life?
I can't thank just one person, because so many people have molded me into the person that I am today, my husband, my parents, my children, my sister, my grandmother.

Now For the Lovely bloggers I'm tagging and their questions I am asking!!!

1. Momma B over at Momma B
2. Nicki over at Half a Dozen Kids
3. Stephanie over at A day in the life...
4. Laura Beth over at Table for One


1) What is your favorite vacation spot?
2) What is the fartherest  you have traveled?
3) What is your favorite color?
4) What is your occupation?
5) What color would you choose if you were getting a pedicure today?
6) Country Girl or City Girl?
7) What is your favorite TV show?
8)  What is your favorite sport to watch?
9)  What is your favorite scent?
10) What is one thing I haven't asked that you would like to tell us about yourself??


Have fun and Thanks for participating!!!


There ya go, hope yall go and play!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Thanks for the tag! Love your new button!
http://half-a-dozen-kids.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-your-it.html

Suz said...

84 and still mowing the lawn?! Impressive! That's awesome that she still has so much energy..exactly how I would want to be at 84 years old :)

Victoria said...

great answers!!

an fbi detective would be really fun :)

happy weekend!

Momma B said...

I did it, I did it!

http://www.mommabblog.com/2012/03/tag-youre-it.html