Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

High 5 for Friday

What a great week it has been and going to be a great weekend!!!! Friday night is my annual GirlFriend Christmas Party at my house where we play Dirty Santa, eat good finger foods and maybe sip some wine and Saturday is Maddie's 5th Birthday Tea party!!!!! Pictures for sure next week!

So lets do a little H54F!!! And for future weekend festivities!


1. Last year's Dirty Santa Gifts!


2. Maddie's Birthday Party, last year's party, Cinderella came to visit! It will be hard to top that one, but I think we just might! I can hardly contain my excitement!



3.  My Momma had her 60th Birthday this week and I had it put on our local Pizza Hut sign!!!! LOL, Love ya Mom!


4. Maddie's Dance Class danced at a high school ball game this week! It was Christmas themed and her group danced to Frosty the Snowman!


5. Some of Jingle's Adventures this week




Have a great Weekend!!! I intend too!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: