Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just Brush Your Teeth


Carter HATES to brush his teeth!!! We have war every morning.  I ask him do you remember when you had to get 3 shots in the mouth last time you went to the dentist and you hated them, well you are going to have to get 3 more if you don't brush and brush GOOD!!  Yeah he has already had 4 fillings!!!!! They are in his baby teeth, but our dentist recommended filling them since it will be at least 3-4 years before he loses them.  They are in the back in his molars. 
I mean we have all out war over brushing teeth!!! Maybe it is a boy thing, I have no idea but it drives me bonkers!! Maddie is a piece of cake, she even still lets me brush teeth, which I don't mind because I know that they are being brushed good. I am very anal about teeth!!!! After wearing spacers, braces and a retainer for a total of 3 1/2 years I am picky about teeth!!!!  So I had to get creative and Jingle came to the rescue!! At least I hope he will be, this morning wasn't too bad, he did brush but still fussed some.  I guess Santa will have to send a note back to KY with Jingle!






Photobucket