Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Last 12 months

Looking back at 2012, it has been one hellava year!!! No complaints here!!!

Here are some of my highlights of the year!! In no particular order!

Ran my first 5K ever!!!!

Ran my first 5K with Carter, and he BEAT me!!!!!


Ran my first Half Marathon!!!




Went to my first Louiville Cardinals Basketball game


Made lots of memories with Chris on our new toy!!!!






A damaging storm came through our region with an outbreak of tornadoes and hail.


Easter Egg hunting!

             

making some memories


Went to Ft. Waton Beach with my family



Family pictures


My Favorite meal of all time BBQ Hamburgers and Hotdogs!


The Ky Derby


Celebrating Grandadday Harbison's 95th Birthday


SUNSHINE!!!


Maddie's first dance recital



Having a Blast hanging with this chick and Running!!!


The Best Friends a girl could ask for!



Carter showing cattle



Planning and Having Maddie's 5th Birthday


Making Memories with the Family


Bringing the New Year in with my Honey!


Carter's Christmas present that Chris and I couldn't hardly wait to give him!



Staying up all night with a bunch of kids!!!!!!



Great Friends!!







Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me!!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the recap! Your pictures say it all, nothing beats family and friends, what a blessing! What a great year, here's to an amazing 2013!!:)

Savannah said...

What a year! Cheers to a fantastic 2013!