Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Throw Back Thursday!!

I have been seeing posts of Throw Back Thursday.  I didn't really understand what they were, but then I read a few.  And I think they are hilarious!!!! So that is when I knew that I could so contribute to this weekly post!!!

And so I present to you, 8th grade, 1992-93 school year!!! I was 13 years old, and I was so rocking the brace face!!!!! What about them teased bangs and and what is going on with the left side of my hair!!! It looks like a big ball of hair!!!!! Shew that is some rough stuff there!!!! At least my shirt was nice and neatly ironed. I am sure Mama and I had war before school that day. She was fussing that my hair was too frizzy!!


So there ya have it ThrowBackThursday!!! Be sure to check in next week for another satisfying picture!!! LOL

Photobucket

No comments: