Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heavy Heart

Today I have a very heavy heart.  A good friend passed away last night unexpectedly.  I grew up with her in church, went to high school with her, rode to school with her, she was a neighbor, and now she is Maddie's Sunday School teacher.  She was always smiling.  Always had something to say. Always kind.  Always laughing.  You get the point, just an all around good person, that will be missed in our community a great deal.  Last night on facebook almost every other status was asking for prayers for her and her family.  She made an impact on everyone she met.  She leaves behind a very large family.  But the ones I am most concerned about are her nephews.  She loved them like nobody's business.  She was the model Aunt.  In high school she played basketball and I might say one hell of a player. She could nail a 3 where it was nothing but net!  The coach had a nickname for everyone and she was B-Bear.  And it stuck, on occasion I still called her Bear.  About a month ago as we were leaving church I overheard her mother say "you ready Bear" and that put a huge smile on my face.

Watch over us Bear, I know you have just lit Heaven up with that infectious smile of yours! Love ya!

graduation at VBS....Cade, Connor, Maddie, Abby, and Ms. Anna

These are from VBS, she loved her kids and they LOVED her!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Oh Kelly - I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers to you and your family!