Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Wednesday....

So I have been MIA for a few days, sorry, it is has been kind of crazy here on my end.  Today I am going to do a little something different.  One of my blogs does a "so what if...." post, it is kind of like a confession!!

So What If......

I bought a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs and hid them from the husband and kids.
I can't stand if my laundry basket gets half way full....dirty clothes drives me nuts.
I run my vehicle on "e" a lot.
I will be paying my lunch in change today.
I got a new pair of running shoes..hence the reason I will paying for my lunch in change.
I can go 3 days sometimes 4 without washing my hair, without no one noticing, oops I guess I just let the cat out of the bag.....Dry Shampoo Ladies!
I am very anal on shaving my legs, I do it everyday!
I brush Maddie's American Girl Doll's hair every other day. 

Guess that about does it!!!  Maybe next week I will have a longer list!!! I think I am really going to like this "confession"!!!


So What Wednesday

Photobucket

No comments: