Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 15, 2013

Hi Five for Friday

Hi Five for this Week!!

 1. New Mizuno Wave Precision 13s!!!! Can't wait to put some miles on these babies

2. Feeding Carter's calf this morning. It was 6:00am, I was still half way asleep, he sucked the top off, spilled milk, he was sucking the nipple like a passy, when I bent over to get it he head butted me!! It was a nice wake-up!!! But wouldn't change a thing!! 
3. This was from last week, but never did post on it....George Strait in concert!! He played for 2.5 hours!!!! Not usually a big country fan, but can't go wrong with George!
4.  Can't wait to get a mani this weekend!! Went last night and there was an hour wait! Hopefully at opening time in the morning Maddie and I can get in and out!


5. ITS FRIDAY AND IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE 70 DEGREES!!!!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Kelly Jo! Hopped on over here after I saw your comment on my page. You're new running shoes are so cute! I'm in the market for a new pair so I'll have to read up on them! Happy Friday!

From Ice Cream to Marathon said...

Hi! I found you from Skinny Chick Blog, and noticed you're in KY, I am too! How did you like the Mizuno's? I've heard so much about them and really want a pair! That calf is just the cutest thing ever!