1. Matthew McConaughey......................need I say more!!!! He is soooo dreamy!! I love his voice, his hair, his chest, his legs, everything about him!!!!! He is my all-time favorite actor!!
2. Tanning- I love to tan!!! Yes I know it is very risky, can cause skin cancer, etc. But in my opinion, these days what isn't a risk. Driving your car, walking to the mailbox, drinking caffeine, drinking diet drinks, the list could go on and on about danger. I do use sunscreen on my face, don't want to enhance the aging process any sooner than it already has!! I could lay on a beach everyday, lay on my float in my pool everyday, this would make me happy, very happy. This summer we are going to Orange Beach and I absolutely cannot wait!!! It has been 4 years since I have been to the ocean. Now Chris on the otherhand, not so much!!! He doesn't like the sun and sand,and all that I crave!!! My kiddos are water dogs as well. They love the water and all it offers.
|Maddie and I at the lake|
|Carter and I at SomerSplash!|
|Carter in our pool!|
|We make our own diving boards!!!! The bigger the better for Carter!|
3. Pigtails......I love pigtails!!!! I think they are so cute on little girls and even on big girls!!! Maddie loves when she has pigtails. When I get ready to part her hair, she will say down to the nose! I am excited my hair has gotton longer and I am going to attempt to fix me some pigtails that hang lower and maybe some braids!!! Who knows, I will be sure and post pictures if I do!!! haha
|Maddie's first pigtails!!!|
|Maddie's first braids!|
4. Little Girl Clothes................... I could go BROKE buying clothes for Maddie!!!!! Little girl's clothes are so much cuter than boys. And at the age Carter is, it is not cool to say cute!!!
|Even Little Girls in their shorts and rubber boots!!!|
5. Purses...........Oh my gosh...I love them!!! I really think I have a problem with purses. I would be embarassed to tell how many I actually have!!!! It is bad....real BAD!!!! My Mom used to never buy a purse because she knew within months that I would be buying a new one and she could have the one that I was carrying!
6. 4th of July...........I love the 4th of July!!!! I love the smell of bbq grills, kids splashing in the pool and the bang of firecrackers!!! I am like a kid when it comes to shooting off fireworks!!! The bigger the better!!! Since Chris and I have been married, he has always went to TN to buy fireworks. I always ask him did you get the "big daddy"!!! The finale is always my favorite, but it also means no more sparkles until the next year :(
|Kendall, two years ago on 4th of July, it rained, but it didn't stop us!!|
|Carter, on 4th of July!!|
7. Tomatoes from the garden............I love yellow tomatoes from the garden!!! They are very delish!!! I have to eat the yellow ones, because the red ones have to much acid in them and I get the little blisters in my mouth. My Daddy always puts out extra yellow plants for me in his garden. I bought a tomato at the store this weekend, and it was okay, but it wasn't "out of my daddy's garden tasting"!!!