Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Favorite Outfits


I have pinned a lot of outfits lately on Pinterest and trying to recreate them can be so much fun or if you don't have the item needed can be really depressing!! On Monday my office was closed due to Veteran's Day and I was able to go shopping! Woot Woot! So I picked up a few items to help put together my pins!!!
So far this is my favorite outfit!!! I am so proud of myself!! The Cardigan and top I bought on Monday.



Cardigan: Mustard in color - Old Navy
Top: Black/white stripe Gap
Leggings: Black Wal-Mart :)
Brown Boots: Peebles- BareTraps
After I got ready yesterday morning Carter just looked me up and down and said "I like that GET-UP Mom." I think that was a compliment!!!! And Maddie, my little fashion diva she loved it as a matter of fact she had to wear black leggings and her black boots to school!!!

But don't get me wrong I love me a good comfy work-out outfit too!!!  Like this one!!

                                   



Or this one from Old Navy!!! Even in work-out gear you can look very presentable in public and nice.

My favorite workout brand is Under Armour, but it can be a little pricey.  I like to find a good deal at TJ Maxx.  Also Old Navy and JCPenney has some nice workout clothes.

What is your favorite Pinterest inspired outfit or workout gear?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney said...

We are thinking alike today! You look great in that first outfit, very cute:) I like Under Armour too, and of course GapFit!