Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Long Weekend!

What am I thankful for you ask, that I am off for 4 straight days!!! Woo Hoo!!!! No in all seriousness, I am so thankful and blessed in so many ways.  I have a great husband, two wonderful, healthy kids, very supportive parents, a very loving sister and a wonderful extended family. 
My Little Family of 4
The parentals, sister, brother-in-law and niece, last Christmas
I am very blessed and fortunate that I still have my Granny who is 85 years young, who drives, mows her yard and cooks a meal that could feed an army. She is the strongest person I know and I so hope that I am like her when I am that age.
Maddie and my Granny, can you not just feel the love
that they have for one another! My favorite photo!
Me and Granny
 I have the best friends a gal could ask for!! I know I am setting myself up for leaving someone out, but I gotta give some shout-outs to some of "my girls": Jessica, chick lets not even go there, we have been through it all, you are the jelly to my peanut butter!!!! Kim and Teresa- yall are the peas to my carrots!!! I have cried on yalls shoulders and yall have cried on mine and I wouldn't have it any other way! Erica and Ashlee, Lord knows we couldn't survive without each other on a daily basis!!! And all my extended crew, or as Kelle Hampton calls her girlfriends..the Net, I love you all, we have so much fun together and I can't wait till our annual Christmas Hoo-Rah!
Kim, me, Teresa - Love you all!!!
me and Jessica, cleaned up and not in running clothes!!!
 The CREW...Front- Jessica, Erica, me, Tera, Angie BACK Christie, Teresa,
 Lori, Kari, Kim & Kandis
me, Erica, Ashlee
I hope that each and every one of you have a very blessed Thanksgiving, and eat lots of Turkey, do lots of shopping, lots of watching TV!! I am thankful for my 4 days off!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: