Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lots of Random

I don't really have a lot going on right now.  In December...shew wee look out Lucy, it is cram packed!!! I have something going on every weekend and at least one event every week, sometimes 2. But I love it and wouldn't have it any other way! I cannot wait for my kids to be out of school!!! I am taking off work the 26th, 27th, 28th of December. So I will be off 10 days in a row!!! I will be CrAzy....and Chris will be off too....be sure to check to the obits we might kill each other!!! LOL

I am almost finished with all my Christmas shopping. I have a few stocking stuffer gifts, candy to pick up, and my Daddy!!! He is the hardest person to buy for!!! He has everything, doesn't need any clothing.  He hunts and fishes but has all the gear to go with it!! What do you get the guy!? Suggestions please!!!!!

I can't wait to put my tree up this weekend!!! I am getting gitty to see all my ornaments!!  I forget from year to year what they all look like!

This weekend is a neighboring county's Christmas parade, and it is the largest parade in KY at night!  My Dad works for Coca-Cola (for 38 years) and always drives a truck in the parade, and so the kids get to ride in it and hand out the little cokes! They love it!

Jingle got all jacked-up on sugar and thought he needed to open all the cabinet doors in the kitchen!!!




Photobucket

No comments: