Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello My Peeps!

Hello beautiful people! I hope each and every one of you had a very Thankful and Blessed Thanksgiving. I know I sure did.  However, my sister and her family was unable to attend because my niece had strep throat and was running a fever! But she is feeling much better now.  My mom and I did a little Black Friday shopping at Wal-Mart.  We went to a store that is in a smaller town and it wasn't as crazy as some of the larger ones!! I have been hearing stories of some stores having fights and people being arrested!! That is just nuts!!! I am happy to say we didn't get into any fights nor did we get arrested! I did score an Ipad 2!! Woot Woot!!! I am excited, but for some reason I have barely got to use it, I think I know why and their names are Chris, Carter and Maddie! :)

Maddie's tree, it looks like a Charlie Brown tree, but I promise it is the picture!!
I will take it another picture at a different angle. It is a 3ft primitive tree
I have got 2 of my Christmas trees up; the ones in Carter and Maddie's room.  They were so excited when I told them we could decorate. Hoping to get my tree up in the living room this weekend.

Carter's Tree
Also our little elf is back!! Jingle made his grand appearance on Monday he had toilet papered the Christmas trees!!! I will be sure and post all of his mischief he gets himself into!

We also was able to visit the jolly guy himself this weekend!!! The kids put their orders in on what they are wishing for this year!


Photobucket

No comments: