Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Camera's Blankie

3 easy miles on the track at the high school.
rode stationary bike for 3 miles

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love my camera.  I baby it like it is a newborn!  I usually pack my camera bag if we are going somewhere and it is always in the way and Chris is usually fussing about all the stuff I have to pack along.  There is some places that I hate packing my bag too.  Especially ball games, Maddie's dance recitals places like that where I usually have my hands full of other things. 

I am an avid reader of Enjoying the Small Things and she recently had a post of a sponsor that made camera holder/cases. The etsy store is called Pamperedpaparazzi. These little bags are the neatest things. They are really thick neoprene cases.  She has camera bags and lens cases as well.  They come in an assortment of colors.  I ordered mine in purple and I love it!!! They do not have a strap but you use your strap from your camera as the strap!  I can't wait for my case to make it's public debut.

So go over to Pamperedpaparazzi and take a look to see what all she has to offer and tell'er I sent ya!!



Photobucket

No comments: