Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 14, 2013

TBT / Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!!!! Valentines day is fun for the kids, and their parties at school.  Personally I think it is a money scheme!!! I would be lying if I sat here and said I don't love to get flowers, what girl doesn't, but if you want to spend $50 on me, hand it over, a new outfit will last a lot longer than a dozen of roses!!!!  I may or may not get a card or a present this afternoon, and if I don't I will not think it is the end of the world.  Chris shows his love for me everyday.  He will buy me gift unexpectedly on occasion and I like those gifts better because I know that he wanted to buy that for me not because it was a holiday and he HAD too.  I did make him a cute little candy gram!! I think he will super surprised!  I am sure we will go out and eat this weekend so that is good enough for me!!! No big plans tonight, it will be like any other homework, supper, run on treadmill, baths, bed!! LOL

So here is my Valentine...taking it back to 1997, my Senior Prom!!!!! Chris and I when he lots more hair!!! haha Love ya Babe!



okay so with all my huffing and puffing about flowers, I come back to the office
from lunch and what is sitting on my desk...yes a dozen roses!!! 2nd time in the 15  years we have been together!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: